Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jensen Family- Lifestyle

This is my youngest nephew. His name is Math, also known as the meeper, or the meeps, or even the moops. He has the best, most loving parents and co-parnets, and really just a huge network of people who care for him like their own. 








This is his most loving mother Shannon Beets, she is an incredible woman whom I hope to be able to take portraits of someday and talk a little bit more about how inspiring and tenacious she is. In the meantime, here you can see she is gazing lovingly at her little moop hoping he won't...poop.







Brother in law Jon - he has helped me a lot with understanding my anxiety and depression, besides my husband (his brother) he is one of the smartest people I know. He is also an excellent musician who (like my mother) could probably write a song about any word you gave him..funny I am just realizing now how he had that in common with her.


Grandma nees





Being suspicious? Who me?!


Not the light from the window, the light from below the dog door...it's like beautiful.


Thus began the game of, lets hide in the light! My tricks for getting kids into the right places to take photos inside.


This is my tongue.


I love you sister, we will never fight, right?


Ooo there is some light, go hide in it!...so sneaky I am.


Why does this feel so nostalgic to me? I felt like I was taking a picture of myself when I was 5. It was meta.


Now tell me a story about a pineapple and the moon...let the giggles and rolling about commence.


"And you will not believe what she said next!"


The End.


Wait, no! Let's tell secrets now!


What's your secret Aunt Meg? "My secret is that sometimes I drink the milk right out of the jug, no cups!" (followed by girlish screams, and 'that is so naughty naughty!)
What is your secret Callie? "My secret is a secret".... Hmm seems I've been had by a 2.5 year old.


Gotcha!


Wait..did I miss something? I have a secret too girls!


I'm actually a famous chef, see here is my whisk.












 I asked her to imagine she had just seen a butterfly landing..the dramatics are strong in this one.


I stepped on all these pieces, I still have dents in my feet to prove it.





Children's museum in Reno. We decided that this was her 'Monsters inc. character. 


I just thought this would be a really cool way to decorate a wall in your house, every time you have guests over they get to use fancy tape to mark their height on the wall.









Just gonna pop this little cutie in here..


Oh and then this little cutie!




































 I love the "I'm done with this" shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment