Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sarah Wolfe - Portrait




Sarah Wolfe.
This babe.
Girl Boss who slings her camera around as well. 
She has taught me SO much about who I am behind the camera.
She is also a member of the community of young peeps who have experienced great loss and epic grief. 
The difference between her and the 'you will make it through', and 'the waves of loss' books I have been reading is that she is so lighthearted about death, she even finds the funny sides of it. 
She talks about having lost people so non-chalantly, and I was tip-toeing around it like there was glass on the ground ( I don't want to upset anyone with my 'grief').
Anyway here she is looking like she couldn't give AF.
And I love her.
If you get the chance, take her pictures, she is not only gorgeous and unique, but is so fun to be with.





































































 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment