Sunday, August 14, 2016

Roberts, Seafair - Party, Family, Lifestly

This was such a lovely party to shoot. 
There were so many kids, so many perfect tiny heads, soft shiny hair.
There were also some GREAT people, a serious water balloon fight, some fast planes, and wonderful food. As a photographer here are the things I enjoyed:
1. It was cloudy - whoop!!!
2. I did not forget to check my iso (felt proud of that)
3. Shot between 1.4 -2.8 still not sure how I am going to leave those areas because I am a sucker for bokeh. Maybe it's a phase.
4. I really like shooting events, yeah you don't get the chance to pose and be crative that way, but its when you can capture all those funny, honest, candid moments.
5. If you have a party or event in the Seattle area, please call me, I will be your photographer.

eeeek that dress and those feet..this girl was on a mission to get involved with everything, and look cute while doing it. 




This dad is:
1.) defining cool
2.) so loving
3.) very tall
4.) all around - awesome.




If you are at all feeling any jealousy or 'why doesn't it look like that when I try to decorate?", dont worry you are not alone. However, this family is so humble and down to earth you get over any weird jealousy quickly and just slip right into "oh she is talented and so is he, but more importantly can be we best friends yet?"




I though this was a real deer when I came in...









Watch me eat like a LADY BOSS







I was chasing these two around waiting for them to get into some good light...I had to tell them when I finally did so they didn't think I was just strangely obsessed. I could tell they were good friends and I wanted to capture that. END OF STORY :)



 


This series of pictures ARE.THE.BEST.




























































































I got a sticker on my knee...(dance)



Handsomest guy I ever seen in glasses :)



Water balloon? You mean JUICE CUP IN HIDING






MILO. sweetest doggo ever.


Urban farm deck. GENIUS.



Tree house escapades..they got weird and shy when I asked to come and join them...ahh things have not changed that much since I was a kiddo. :)


This is the head of my son. I am obsessed with it. Don't know why, I could stare at it all day though.


This is my husband - he is da bomb, fine as hell, and can make mostly anyone laugh, he can also talk a lot....



party over!

well it was for me at least, cameras don't like water balloons or sunshine.

xoxo

marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment